("we," "us," or "our") is committed to protecting your privacy.
- Information We Collect
We collect information you provide to us directly, such as when you create an account, fill out a form, or interact with our Site. This may include both your and your user's name, email address, phone number, and any other personal and procedural information you choose to provide.
We also collect information automatically as you navigate the Site, such as your IP address, device type, browser type, and information about your browsing activity on the Site.
- How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect to provide and improve the Site, to personalize your experience, and to communicate with you. We may also use your information for research and analytics purposes, statist information or to enforce our policies or comply with legal obligations.
- Sharing Your Information
We will not share any of your or your procedural information with third parties. Ever. Never ever ever.
The only single exception would be to comply with legal proceedings.
- Your Rights Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Under the GDPR, you have the following rights:
- The right to access your personal information: You have the right to request a copy of the personal information we hold about you, as well as information about how we use it.
The right to rectification: If you believe that any of the personal information we hold about you is incorrect, you have the right to request that we correct it.
- The right to erasure: In certain circumstances, you have the right to request that we delete your personal information.
- The right to restrict processing: In certain circumstances, you have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability: In certain circumstances, you have the right to request that we transfer your personal information to another organization.
- The right to object: In certain circumstances, you have the right to object to our processing of your personal information.
The right to withdraw consent: If you have provided your consent to the processing of your personal information, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
To exercise any of these rights, please contact us as described in the "Contact Us" section below.
- Data Retention
- Data Security
We have implemented measures designed to protect your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. However, no internet or email transmission is ever fully secure or error-free, so you should take special care in deciding what information you send to us.
It should be noted that we do not store sensitive procedural information on our servers apart from that which you specifically choose to for the sake of record keeping. No photo IDs, signatures are ever permanently kept on the server.
- Contact Us